Profile Picture

Coleman Aircraft Tug

Posted By Timberjack380 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)First Gear (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey folks I have acquired an old Coleman Tug and have had no luck trying to sell it. I saw a few posts here about them and would like to get in touch with anyone interested in it. Also have a quickway truck shovel with crane on a chevy g506 that is badass.
chtrout
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)

Group: Anonymous / Guest
Last Active: 5 hours ago
American Coleman G-40 (MB-4) Aircraft Towing Tractor

I would encourage you to also post this on the "Coleman Trucks" Facebook page.

There are a number of Coleman collectors in the group and someone may be interested. 

As a suggestion, also include a photo of the builders "Data Plate," if it is still there, on the passenger side dashboard. Knowing the year and serial number may help add interest.

Do you know the work history of your American Coleman G-40 (MB-4)?

Great photos!

Keep Calm and Coleman On!

Craig H. Trout
ATHS Life Member

Researching Holmes / Plains / Coleman / American Coleman Trucks
and selected production partners, such as Columbian Steel Tank, Quick Way Truck Shovel, Howe-Coleman, International Harvester, Marmon-Herrington, and SnowBlast