Profile Picture

Don Chew

Posted By Rick/mn 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Second Gear

Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)Second Gear (177 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Happened to glance at the other forum and saw that Don had passed a few weeks back. Obit in Brighton paper only said services would be private . Great friend of truck history lost

Rick/mn

Still a Swede - but still no Volvo
b4autodark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
I'm new welcome me

I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)I'm new welcome me (1 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Just saw this post as I don't often get on here. Sorry to see Don Chew left us, just this morning I was looking at an old issue of Vintage Truck that had a feature on him. Always sad to see that much knowledge and skill pass.
Eddy Lucast
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
A little birdie told me that pleas were made to convince those in charge of his estate of the value of his numerous collections. I hope they were successful.

God speed Don.

http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961

Michelle Cole
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
6th Over

6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Eddy Lucast (7/4/2017)
A little birdie told me that pleas were made to convince those in charge of his estate of the value of his numerous collections. I hope they were successful.

God speed Don.

I am afraid that it may be falling on deaf ears. I am in Colorado for the summer and talk is its a can of worms at the present time. There is a lot of feuding going on and who knows what is going to happened or how long will it take.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

1wonton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Just heard about Don's passing; a great loss to the historical truck guys.  Last time I saw Don was at the Pleasanton Truck show couple years ago.  I gave him my '17 FWD to drive around and he got a big charges out of that.  RIP.

ron