Profile Picture

Eye Surgery was total success...

Posted By chtrout Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)

Group: Anonymous / Guest
Last Active: Yesterday

In response to several public and private inquiries, yes, I had my eye surgery on Jan 24th, and it was a total success. My vision in that eye is now slowly becoming even better than my "good" eye.     BOTH headlights are working just fine now!

Thank you for the inquiries and good wishes!

Keep Calm and Coleman on!
Craig

Craig H. Trout
ATHS Life Member

Researching Holmes / Plains / Coleman / American Coleman Trucks
and selected production partners, such as Columbian Steel Tank, Quick Way Truck Shovel, Howe-Coleman, International Harvester, Marmon-Herrington, and SnowBlast

Brocky
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)13th direct (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Good News!!!! Glad to hear you are improving.. Looking forward to seeing you at Lexington or Macungie..

Brocky
chtrout
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)Third Gear (396 reputation)

Group: Anonymous / Guest
Brocky (1/27/2018)
Good News!!!! Glad to hear you are improving.. Looking forward to seeing you at Lexington or Macungie..

Hey Brocky!  Thank You so much!  And yes, Lexington AND Macungie...

Craig H. Trout
ATHS Life Member

Researching Holmes / Plains / Coleman / American Coleman Trucks
and selected production partners, such as Columbian Steel Tank, Quick Way Truck Shovel, Howe-Coleman, International Harvester, Marmon-Herrington, and SnowBlast

Jeff Lakaszcyck
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Rocket Scientist

Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)Rocket Scientist (11.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
That's great Craig, I'm glad you are on the mend and seeing much better !

Jeff
ppsyclone
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)

Good deal Craig

Michelle Cole
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
6th Over

6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)6th Over (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I am very pleased to hear that you are doing well, I am looking forward (not) to that this time next year.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

thundersnow70
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)First Gear (67 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Months Ago
Hey Craig, I didn't know but I am glad to hear everything went well and that you are doing good. I have been trying to reach you as I have totally blown the F4 Coleman hub apart and would like to get you pictures somehow and fill you in on my new bearing source.
John Dameron
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
5th Direct

5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)5th Direct (941 reputation)

Craig, glad things went well for you.  Was that cataract surgery?  

You don't need a parachute to skydive you only need a parachute to skydive twice.