Profile Picture

My fleet of Dodges

Posted By Bigtrucklover Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)First Gear (17 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hello gentlemen,
Well it's been a couple years since I was active here, and have since sold my old Autocar to a good local friend who has it in a nice heated shop now.
I've always been into the old Dodges, got my first 1942 WFA-32 when I was eleven and ended up with 12 trucks in the 39-47 body style. I even had a big WJ and WR. I had a lot of fun with those but I had always admired the LCF trucks. And gradually over the last couple years I decided to switch to the LCFs and have found new homes for my old trucks.
I decided I just wanted one good old LCF, but with a flat deck trailer they just kept following me home. Haha
So here's what I've got currently.
1963 C900 gas
1965 PC600 Perkins diesel
(2) 1970 CNT 900's NHC 250 diesel
1971 CNT 900 NHC 250 diesel
1973 C600 gas with factory air
1974 CNT 900 8v71 diesel
I've been having a lot of fun with these lately, and getting familiar and memorizing everything like I did with the old ones. I'm currently working on the '71 as it's in the best shape and building it into my recovery truck. And once it's sound again I'll move on to the '74.
I look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully learning a lot too.
I'm located in Tremonton Utah if anyone wanted to visit.

Thanks,
Jay Bywater

DodgeMolyBlock
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
It's good to see some old Dodges...
I have some too...early 50's 4 tonners... 413 six bangers.