Profile Picture

Gettysburg Truck Parking

Posted By badgoat 2 Weeks Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Michael Yarnall (6/6/2019)
I’m about 2 hours east of Gettysburg but you are welcome to park your truck at my place I’m in Douglassville PA. I’ll try to think of other options closer. I’ll be at Pump Primers in Harrisburg the day of the IH show.
Michael
  Thanks!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for a closer alternative. 

badgoat
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)

Brocky (6/6/2019)
Send Michael Yarnell and/or Doug Maney an email to see if they know someone or of a place to park???  Also Watts Mack, the host of Big Mack Trucks, dealership is out that way..  Take a look for some ATCA friends!!
  Thanks!

Michael Yarnall
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
I’m about 2 hours east of Gettysburg but you are welcome to park your truck at my place I’m in Douglassville PA. I’ll try to think of other options closer. I’ll be at Pump Primers in Harrisburg the day of the IH show.
Michael

Michael Yarnall,

Boyertown, PA
Brocky
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Send Michael Yarnell and/or Doug Maney an email to see if they know someone or of a place to park???  Also Watts Mack, the host of Big Mack Trucks, dealership is out that way..  Take a look for some ATCA friends!!

Brocky
badgoat
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Over

Mid July I'm going to the all International Show in Muncy, PA then heading over to Gettysburg for the Pontiac Convention.  I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone by hauling one of my Pontiacs in the back of the camper trailer.  I'd be looking to park my rig for 5 nights - Mon 7/15 till Sat PM 7/20.  There's a lot of truck stops in Carlisle that are close enough to work.  My concern is not overstaying my welcome by being in 1 place too long.  I guess I could bounce around a couple of different ones.  Looking for any ideas you guys might have.  Thanks!