Profile Picture

Need route help - Wed 6/12

Posted By badgoat 2 Weeks Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Bill Bradford (6/15/2019)
Badgoat, Sorry the Stanley Cup didn't end up like you wanted. This was a tough one for me. I liked the Bruins, my #2 team ( I was born in Boston and my father worked at the Boston Garden). I worked for the Blues in their summer hockey school in the late 60's so I became a Blues fan. I think I felt worse for the Bruins than happy for the Blues after seeing the faces of the Bruins after the game. Chara  a class act and Marchand who I really like, Bergeron the best player in the NHL in my opinion was tough to see. Who knows what next year will hold. 

When the season started it did not look good.  I vowed to watch (nearly) every game thru thick & thin.   Making it to game 7 of the Stanley Cup final is still a success in my book despite the outcome.

Bill Bradford
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Direct

5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)5th Direct (928 reputation)

Last Active: 34 minutes ago
Badgoat, Sorry the Stanley Cup didn't end up like you wanted. This was a tough one for me. I liked the Bruins, my #2 team ( I was born in Boston and my father worked at the Boston Garden). I worked for the Blues in their summer hockey school in the late 60's so I became a Blues fan. I think I felt worse for the Bruins than happy for the Blues after seeing the faces of the Bruins after the game. Chara  a class act and Marchand who I really like, Bergeron the best player in the NHL in my opinion was tough to see. Who knows what next year will hold. 
badgoat
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)5th Over (1.3K reputation)

All set - POCI has arranged for parking for me in a lot directly across from the hotel.  Gettysburg here we come!
wayne graham
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)13th Over (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Needle Nose, Know the feeling here too. Run with our own crowd for sure.

I cried because I had no shoes till I met a man who had no class.
Needle-Nose
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Direct

5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)5th Direct (795 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Brocky (6/12/2019)
Applebees is a franchise deal and a lot depends on the owner/maqnager as to the type of crowd he wants to draw.. Most I have been in are above average with the exception of Greenwood SC.. A white man cannot get any service!!

Well Brocky here's the thing....in my area, myself being a 70 yr old "Caucasian" my group has been blamed for every earthly problem since the Roman Empire, so it comes as no surprise you've encountered this snag, therefore I will leave it at that for fear of being the subject of another socially engineered beat down. Run with your own pack and happy dining Brocky !!

Be careful when you follow the MASSES......sometimes the "M" is silent.

badgoat
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Over

badgoat (6/11/2019)
ken ochenkowski (6/10/2019)
There is an Applebees and Teddy G's in Sturbridge. There is also City Sports Grille and Wood N Tap down the road a bit in Vernon Ct. You shouldn't have an issue finding a place with the game on. See you at Macungie.

Just realized that the Applebee's is near the New England Truck Stop.   That might work well.  I've seen mixed reviews for them.  Any input on here?

To clarify, I am looking for input on New England Truck Stop.....

Brocky
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Applebees is a franchise deal and a lot depends on the owner/maqnager as to the type of crowd he wants to draw.. Most I have been in are above average with the exception of Greenwood SC.. A white man cannot get any service!!

Brocky
badgoat
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Over

ken ochenkowski (6/10/2019)
There is an Applebees and Teddy G's in Sturbridge. There is also City Sports Grille and Wood N Tap down the road a bit in Vernon Ct. You shouldn't have an issue finding a place with the game on. See you at Macungie.

Just realized that the Applebee's is near the New England Truck Stop.   That might work well.  I've seen mixed reviews fro them.  Any input on here?
badgoat
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
5th Over

Thanks!  The big question is to find truck parking close to a place with the game on!
ken ochenkowski
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)First Gear (30 reputation)

Last Active: 24 minutes ago