Profile Picture

Indiana License Tags ?

Posted By John1732 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)First Gear (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
What makes Indiana so popular to license your vehicles there ? I live in Kansas & see more trucks & trailers with Indiana tags than Kansas. I see this trend with big fleets, UPS & FedEx.  Indiana even has the company logo on the license tag. How does Indiana get away with this practice  ?  Aren't other states losing tax revenue ?
Eddy Lucast
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)13th Over (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Today @ 2:49:31 AM
Maine and Missouri are also popular states to license trailers. It's cost and effort.
It's been years since I registered a trailer in Missouri but at the time you could register a trailer for less than $10 and the registration was good forever. It was one less thing to deal with every year.

Double Mountain Manufacturing LLC
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961