Profile Picture

Need help finding some stuff.

Posted By seb_p Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have a 1985 Ford F-150 that I just bought. I am trying to redo the interior of the truck. I am trying super hard to find an entire dash assembly. I want a new dash to avoid cracking in the future. So does any one know places where I can buy or get custom interior components   
Wolfcreek_Steve
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 16 hours ago
LMC Truck, although I'm not sure of their quality. https://www.lmctruck.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“He, who is without oil, shall throw the first rod” Compressions 8.7:1
Steve Peterson
Central Wisconsin

Follow The Leaders For They Know The Way AUTOCAR

seb_p
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)First Gear (3 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
LMC knows what part I need but they don't manufacture it. They also have some pretty low quality stuff but thank you for the response.  
Eddy Lucast
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Bob Drake and Dennis Carpenter are the Ford licensed reproduction outfits. They use the Ford dies and specs when they make stuff. Each of the Ford licenced shops make different items and sell to each other. These two are the only ones I'm aware of but there maybe others.

Double Mountain Manufacturing LLC
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961