Profile Picture

1979 Ford CL-9000, 'Celia'

Posted By FireStar01 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)First Gear (28 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 days ago
Now that I've got image posting figured out, it's tine to share! I present to you all my 1979 Ford CL-9000, with a Detroit 8v92TA and an Eaton 13 speed backing it (unsure of the specific model), with a little over 270,000 miles on the whole rig. I bought her last year sometime in November, from a farmer I used to work for for 6,500, leaving me with just enough savings to buy new batteries for her. Plans include a Peterbilt Low Air Leaf suspension, air ride seats, cab air ride suspension if I can track it down, custom visor, chromed grill, new paint on the whole chassis and driveline, and a little bit of a touchup on the cab, and what'll amount to a whole new interior, id I can find someone to do it, or the matetials to do it myself if I can get the time. I want to put her on the road at some point, but I'm debating just keeping her as a show truck. Either way we'll find our way to truck shows around the U.S.

'Celia', '79 Ford CL-9000/Detroit 8v92TA/Eaton 13 Speed

jhancock
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)13th direct (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday

Congrats!

Looks pretty good from my house.

Jim

*Always think for yourself. Don't trust the government.