Profile Picture

Sort of a Good Evening

Posted By jhancock Last Month
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Not too bad,
The property behind Franks is a huge mesquite tree / pasture. It's on fire. Frank n I have spent the last two days trying to put out hot spots in 25 mph winds. I'm coming to the conclusion that no matter what it's going to burn to the fire breaks. That'll make it a 1/2 mile square.

Double Mountain Manufacturing LLC
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961

jhancock
General Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)13th direct (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 hours ago

After a long day doing spring yard cleanup, I transitioned to a homebrew Long Island iced tea concoction, grilled franks and beans, viewing the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction and calculating my federal tax "contribution".

Three out of four ain't too bad.....

Jim

*Always think for yourself. Don't trust the government.
                                        All brands of fifth wheels professionally spin balanced.