Profile Picture

N14

Posted By Jeff Wright 8 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
I will definitely check that site out. Thanks for the information.
NioMarvin83
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)First Gear (4 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
http://interstate-mcbee.com/media/documents/parts-catalog/cummins-n14-2015-lr.pdf
Try there, may be it helps you, I find this url in my chat with one simcasts guy. For reference early N14's were manual engines meaning they had injector pumps instead of a ecm. The N14e was electronic which means it had a ecm.
Jeff Wright
Posted 6 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)First Gear (76 reputation)

Thanks Goeff. Just still trying to debate what route I want to go.
Geoff Weeks
Posted 6 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
With those small hoses to the doublepass radiator, it is a OAC engine.
Jeff Wright
Posted 6 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

Newto

If I don't forget tomorrow, I'll try to send you a picture of the CPL on my L10. As far as the aftercooler goes I'm not sure which one I have. Actually I found some pictures on my phone of it. 9[/img]
xcummins
Posted 6 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)First Gear (16 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
There's a L10-330 HP rating that depending on what L10 you have (normal aftercooler or optimised after cooling) is just an injector change and pump adjustment.

Cam Timing,Turbo,Piston etc are both the same.

CPL's for 330 HP to compare to your 300 HP CPL are 751 & 978.If you send me your CPL I can compare for you.

Cheers,

Newto
Jeff Wright
Posted 8 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

Thanks Geoff. Wonder what the max I can get out of the L10? It's already rated at 300hp, which I do believe is the max output. I know the M11 is the more updated version of the L10. This is just one of a couple project trucks I'm toying around with. Big boys, big toys.

Jeff

Grab another gear and keep on trucking.
Geoff Weeks
Posted 8 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)13th direct (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Both the N14 and the M11 would require a new radiator and an air to air charge cooler, not to mention a lot of re-wireing for the electronic engine.
 An M11 would be a "bolt in" replacement as the blocks are similar to what you have now. You can go up to the mid 400's in Hp with M-11.
 Neither are going to be a simple swap, both can be done, the M11 would be easier than the N14
Jeff Wright
Posted 8 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
First Gear

Mr Glenn,

I don't actually have a N14. I have L10 that I was looking at possibly taking out and putting a N14 in its place. You something with a little more guts. Lol

Jeff

Grab a gear and keep on trucking.
glenn akers
Posted 8 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
6th Direct

6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)6th Direct (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Post the engine number and some of us can tell you the cpl.Its a 8 digit stamped number

Glenn Akers