Profile Picture

Hey Eddy

Posted By Geoff Weeks Last Month
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
After needle scaling,
1. spray on RustBlast (phosphoric acid) keep wet for 40 minutes and rinse with water to etch the surface or scuff with sand paper.
2. When dry 2 coats of RustSeal for permanent rustprotection.
3. On areas behind the sleeper/cab one coat of any automotive topcoat. For a tuff topcoat KBS Blacktop or MAXX.

List
i.e Two gallons of RustBlast $35.95 each
. One gallon of RustSeal. $145.95
. Two quarts of a topcoat. $48.95 each
Call me for a better price.

Double Mountain Manufacturing LLC
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961

Geoff Weeks
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)13th direct (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
What  do I need? I'm replacing the suspension on my Marmon, and while the crossmembers are out and the frame stripped I want to coat the rusty frame. It is 3/8" frame so not concerned about structural damage, but has had a fair bit of rust.
 I am planning to hit with a needle scaler 1st. Both to aid in the layout of the new suspension and relocating of crossmembers, and for rust protection 
 After I have done that what should I use for rust?  I"m fine with a muilti coat deal if needed.
 Since I blew the engine in the truck I am driving, I need to get this truck back on the road.