Profile Picture

Hemmings Great race

Posted By Rick/mn 2 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)13th direct (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
In the past, the Great Race has stopped at the Minnesota state fair grounds during the Back to the Fifties car show. They missed by a week this year.
A week ago this past Thursday I was over in Manitowoc WI to meet the ferry from Ludington MI. There was a whole line of Brass era and 20s cars waiting to board the ferry east bound, with many more parked around town. Obviously not the same group, but looked like a lot of people having a good time.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“He, who is without oil, shall throw the first rod” Compressions 8.7:1
Steve Peterson
Central Wisconsin

Follow The Leaders For They Know The Way AUTOCAR

Rick/mn
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
ex

Rick/mn

Still a Swede - but still no Volvo
Rick/mn
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)Third Gear (226 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
They are on the last legs of this adventure. Came thru our town today and came right up our block. Googled about it - bout $6000 to enter. Left Rhode Island on the 18th and ending in Fargo tomorrow - some look like Indy cars from 20’s - I screen shot a pic from an online story but won’t accept. Will try to add a couple I took

Rick/mn

Still a Swede - but still no Volvo