Profile Picture

More Upstate Snowfighters, Pretty tired

Posted By bshoesey 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Direct

5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)5th Direct (685 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Irondinasuerhunter sent me these to post.

jhancock
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
6th Over

6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)6th Over (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Pretty tired and pretty big. They all have seen a few miles of action.

Jim

*Always think for yourself. Don't trust the government.
Linntractornut
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)Third Gear (347 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thanks for posting those, when I checked google earth they appeared to still be there, only one of them was on the auction side of the tracks anyways. That Onondaga County # 106 double wing outfit remineded me of our old Morris (originally Liberty 1951 ACRS) truck, I didn't win the bid on that twice, but the town rejected both winning bids anyways and then around 1991 shipped it to a municipal auction where minus trucking and commission they got about $120. And that was just a few years before the blizzard of 1993 when some roads weren't plowed for a day or two and they had to use a grader and bucket loader when  they did open them. I don't know what I would have done with it to be honest. I don't need a Walter, couldn't afford to feed one. Yet here I am posting about them, collecting onfo and driving places to photograph and document them :P

Grew up down the street from the Linn tractor plant, where many relatives and neighbors once worked, and next door to a Linn/Frink Sno-plow/Walter truck agency. I do free look ups of serial numbers, photographic recognition and advise on any Linn related questions you might have, and generally like to locate/excavate/photograph/identify old iron for fun.