Profile Picture

A thread about friends, families

Posted By Wolfcreek_Steve 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
13th direct

13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)13th direct (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Due to my off the wall suggestion yesterday, Eddy has set up a place for us to post threads about our health, (good or poor) birth or death announcements (I remember a thread about pets that we had lost that brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion) and any other information from our personal lives we feel we want to share with the group. (and the world)
Many of us have strong feelings about the power of prayer, so if you feel the need to give thanks or ask for spiritual help this would be the place to reach out to your "Just Old Trucks" family.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“He, who is without oil, shall throw the first rod” Compressions 8.7:1
Steve Peterson
Central Wisconsin

Follow The Leaders For They Know The Way AUTOCAR

Eddy Lucast
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
13th Over

13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)13th Over (6.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If someone is ill, in the hospital or passes, please post a message here. Hopefully this will make keeping track of each other in a time of need easier.

Double Mountain Manufacturing LLC
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961