Profile Picture

Welcome to the Vendors and Restoration Services Internet Links Section

Posted By John_Costley 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

Welcome to the Vendors and Restoration Services Internet Links Section...

Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)Third Gear (206 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Welcome to the Vendors and Restoration Services section of the forum. The Vendors and Restoration Services section of the forum is pinned and it is closed to open posting, except for this thread.

Anyone can make a post here in this thread, but it wont be seen by anyone but me.If you need me in a hurry, click on my name, click email and drop me a message, I check that everyday. Any links that are posted here will be moved to the appropriate category, or a new category will be created for them if neccesary.Please feel free to contribute any and all links that you feel may help someone.This forum is for WEBLINKS ONLY.If you only have a phone number and/or address,please post it in the Peter J's Place.If you know of a good company, but arent sure if they have a site, send me their name and what they make/do and I'll check for an address for them.If you find any broken links (links that dont work when you click on them) PLEASE let me know.Often times sites go under or change addresses, let me know and I will fix them or delete them.I'll be trying to keep things updated on a weekly basis, but I still work for a living so sometimes things get hectic.

Thanks,John

John Costley

Sabattus, Maine