I am not too sure exactly what it is going to be dipped in, I will ship it off to a company near Vancouver, B.C. where it will have a hot acid bath to remove absolutely everything. They will then spray it with a primer to match my paint specs and ship it back to me. Once the cab arrives at my place I will be able to get in there with a turkey baster (or maybe something more sophisticated) and brush to make sure that the entire cab is fully sealed in all of the nooks, crannies and hidden spots.
For the wiring, starting with the old Pacific diagrams that were found in the archives I created a new and complete diagram. In an attempt to avoid having, for example, six red wires next to each other in the harness, a few changes were made, but I tried to keep as closely as possible to the original. Some of the wire gauges have been increased, just for peace of mind, and well, because I thought those on the listed in the original diagrams seemed awfully light for the current that they were supposed to be carrying. So I guess the short answer is no, the diagrams colours and gauges don't 100% match the original, but this was one of those times when I had no choice but to stray from original. When it came to electrical components I tried again to stick with the original way of doing things, the Klixon circuit breakers were tough to find, but I managed to find them at an aircraft parts supplier, who was kind of shocked when I told them they were to be installed in a 60's era logging truck...