Profile Picture

Hard to find parts.. found..

Posted By Kid 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Third Gear

Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)Third Gear (315 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Never heard of them.  Great site, Thanks.  Do you really thing those 3 little bearings are gonna improve your driving.??  Call me when you get them in there and we'll go test drive it over Sonora Pass. LOL

All I need is one more Good Deal and I'll be out of Business.

I'll stick with the old and they can stick the new.
Kid
Idea Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
5th Over

5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)5th Over (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Months Ago
Ok, at the risk of them running out of something I will need in the future..
I found a great place to get those old hard to find parts. Most all are NOS.
I was looking for 3 bearings for my steer box on my 72 w900a.. 1 found in reno, 1 in TN, other was none anywhere according to Timken.
Also, was looking for the old yellow park knob, that's so hard to find, backordered, but say they make them..

Just happened to take a last look on ebay.. and sure enough.. theres the 45BC, more than one, in fact 10. Geez there's the 46 race, and more than 8 of them. Also, there's the yellow knob, and, a round black one, and, and a=, and.. They are all listed from the same place..wow, cant beat that. So, clicked on their ebay store link, and found LOTS of stuff, real reasonable. Small cam oil pumps, new, $400..etc.

So, the listing said UPS ship, and showed about $15 ea to ship, didn't show a decent multiple ship rate,, plus 7days..
I looked them up on the web, and called them. Travis answered, and said yes he has all that stuff, and yes he would ship USPS,,etc.
All the stuff showed up this afternoon,2 days, $8.. All exactly like they said, and all NOS parts. Cant beat that.. so if you are lookin, look here at the links.

Call Travis direct, and make the deal..( I didn't want to reactivate my paypal account again) takes all cards..etc.
Dependable Diesel  Tucson,AZ  Travis James  520-623-3208
their info   https://plus.google.com/116351190382758950143/about?gl=us&hl=en
the ebay store so you can browse  http://stores.ebay.com/DependableDieselAZ?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
He says they have tons more that is not yet listed on ebay,, so just call and ask..

enjoy..