Mack Trucktoberfest - Mack Customer Center, Allentown, PA

Posted By Doug Maney 2 Years Ago
Rated 2.8 stars based on 2 votes.

Mack Trucktoberfest - Mack Customer Center, Allentown, PA

Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
I'm new welcome me

I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thanks, Eddy, for the info. I dropped outta ATAC couple yrs back and didn't think about checking that site..

Was thinking about going for Sat. as have missed all the shows this summer/fall. Sadly good friend just had a severe heart attack and so we'll be staying home from that sho was well.

Best Wishes and have a great day, unless you've already made other plans

OrrinS

Eddy Lucast
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
6th Over

6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)6th Over (2,495 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 minutes ago
If you're looking for the flyer hit the ATCA web site. Theres a link on the home page. If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat, not Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it, fill it out on your computer and send it in by attaching it to an email.

http://www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com/
Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com
203-228-1961

orrins
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
I'm new welcome me

I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)I'm new welcome me (25 reputation)

Doug,

I'm missing something(mostly my mind!!)...review what flyer?? Where??

Sorry, saved by Google....LOL...got my details the modern way....tough to change my thinking

Thanks for the heads up Doug...

Best Wishes and have a great day, unless you've already made other plans

OrrinS

Doug Maney
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
I'm new welcome me

I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)

I don't think everyone registered for Mack Trucktoberfest. If you haven't, there is still time. You have until the end of the day tomorrow, 10-12, to sign up. Come out and join us! Please review the flyer, dinner on Friday, lunch on Saturday and fun the whole time.

This show is about the end of events here in the northeast, make sure to sign up. Doug

Doug Maney
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
I'm new welcome me

I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)I'm new welcome me (22 reputation)

Fellow antique truck enthusiasts,
It is with great pleasure that I share the official invitation for the first Mack Trucktoberfest. This is an event to show appreciation to antique truck club members that support the antique truck hobby. You must be a member of ATCA, ATHS or SPAMFA in order to participate. All makes of trucks are invited to be displayed.

Please refer to the flyer for information. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

I suggest you get your registration in as soon as you can, depending on the feedback there may be some restriction as to the number of attendees.

October 12th is the deadline!

More information is on the calendar.